The CompTIA Virtual Tech Support Training & Certification course provides full-time and part-time Amazon Career Choice Associates with their first step into a tech career using CompTIA A+ certification.
It is a 12-week, part-time (two days a week, four hours per day) live online training program that covers a technical computer curriculum geared toward demonstrating the ability to analyze business operations and identify customer needs. It provides graduates with all they need to launch stable IT careers with strong earning potential through virtual instructor-led training with self-study and tutoring.
IT support offers countless paths to fulfilling jobs and rewarding pay — you determine the direction and, ultimately, how much money you can earn. The national average for IT support jobs is over $50,000 per year.
Amazon Associates Receive:
- Training to certify in CompTIA A+, a certification for desktop support, customer support and technical support positions.
- Training in soft, employability skills such as problem solving, conflict resolution and customer service.
- Dedicated staff members who work with employers to connect Associates to jobs.
- 96 total hours of training (8 hours per week for 12 weeks) along with self-study.
CompTIA Products Included:
- CertMaster Learn: CompTIA's e-Learning platform for the CompTIA A+ certification
- CompTIA virtual labs for CompTIA A+ Core 2
- CompTIA A+ vouchers (2) (Core 1 and Core 2)
- Complimentary exam retake for CompTIA A+ (Core 1 and Core 2)
- Full-time Amazon Associates: $XXXX AUD paid by Amazon for eligible Career Choice Associates.
- Part-time Amazon Associates: $XXXX AUD paid by Amazon for eligible Career Choice Associates.
Ready to get started with the CompTIA Virtual Tech Support Training & Certification course? Follow these two simple steps!
- Decide if IT is the right career option for you by taking a short CompTIA quiz.
- Register for and complete the Wonderlic Personnel Test here (required).
CompTIA will notify you of your Wonderlic test results.
- If you pass the Wonderlic Personnel Test, you will be contacted by the CompTIA Admissions team to schedule a screening interview. If you pass the screening interview, you will be sent your personalized registration link.
- If you do not pass the Wonderlic Personnel Test, you will be contacted by the CompTIA Admissions team. If you do not pass, you are not yet eligible for the CompTIA Virtual Tech Support Training & Certification course and must wait 14 days to retake the test. Wonderlic policies state that to retake the test, you must register a new account with a different email address than the one you used the first time.
Have additional questions about the CompTIA Virtual Tech Support training and certification program? Visit our FAQ.